Areas of Practice|
General and Special
No Fee for Disability
Filings or Appeals
William A. Rossbach
Attorney & Counselor at Law
P.O. Box 71
Acme, MI 49610-0071
Services Provided by Attorney|
- Prepare documents for submission to school personnel, e.g. principal, superintendent, school board members.
- Represent students at disciplinary hearings.
- Represent parents at evaluation for need of special education or Section 504 accommodation meetings, Individualized Education Plan (IEP) meetings, due process hearings and appeals, and mediation.
- Assist parents in resolving disputes with educational support services, locating appropriate special education-related placement when necessary, establishing the need for ESY (Extended School Year) or the services of a classroom aide.
- Represent parents in complaints of FERPA (Family Education Rights & Privacy Act) violations.
- Assist veterans in appeals of Disability Pension or Compensation denials to the Regional Office, Board of Veterans Appeals, and the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- There is no attorney fee for representing the veteran in these claims.
- Costs are the responsibility of the veteran, e.g., Department of Veterans’ Affairs copying charges for records in excess of 100 pages, travel expenses (including the attorney’s).
Representing clients throughout Michigan
Home | Profile | Services | Links | Contact